CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

usaha camp!

im back from camp! i missed my bed so much so i spent 18 hours with it :D
anyways,
there were lots of funny things going on during camp,
like carrying bamboo with han sheng,
me : ahh, so heavy
(hansheng runs, bamboo falls)
me : woi!!! haha.

waking up aaron ong and joshua ning :D (hilarious man)
me : wake up, morning exercise!
joshua : mmm, (sits up, scratches leg, rolls head, sleeps again)
me: omg, aaron you too wake up!
aaron : mm, (sits up)
me : aaron wear your socks! go get it.
aaron : mm, (immitates wearing with no socks)
me : hahahahah! wake up la!!!!!

han sheng stealing my forage,
me : omg give back!
han sheng : i tell miss, i tell miss, patrol bertugas!
pathi : omg he threw it down the tree!
me : omg where?! (looks)
han sheng : hahahahaa joking!

last day morning exercise,
sir : okay now i want you guys to walk like a cat.
nigel : cat? catwalk ah, okay (catwalks)
everyone : hahahahahaha!

during prize giving,
miss : okay, now for the best pl award, you pls have to say your cheer the loudest and we will decide.
(nigel's turn)
nigel : EVOLUTION! GO GO POWER RANGERS ! G- oh shit. hahahahah!
everyone : hahahahahahha!
miss: fail!

last morning inspection,
sir : there is a whole kettle of milo, so i want all of you to grab a mestin full, and say i love milo!
taugeh : i love milo!
sir : so boring!
me : i love milo! mmmmmmmmmmm!
ben : i do love milo la! yummmm!
-
norman : i love ninja turtle!
-
taugeh : duckwalking while singing, flysheet oh flysheet, kenapa awak terbang?
-
ivan : I HEART ASHES!
-
kai lan : i love bamboo !! (lifts up bamboo)

and i got to take a picture with han sheng! yay!
hahahahahah, leech bites are freaky!
okay, those were a few things from camp, an experience to be remembered!
congrats to those that won awards! ben best pl :D
looks like we're gonna have ta start camp all over again :D
can't wait :P
let's just hope there wont be any more h1n1 cases :/

gtg now,
ciao :D

0 comments: