CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kim's been Abducted by Me =P

Hey y'all.I'm not Kim,in case you're wondering why she's speaking so strangely.I'm her...boyfriend,in a way.

And well....she asked me to post something up...

Hmm....now what shall I post?

Ah...perhaps an ode to her qualities?

Here goes....



10 Reasons Why I Love Kimmy =)

  1. CUTEST.FACE.EVER. xD
  2. I love her smile...it can brighten my thunderclouds.
  3. She's got a quick wit.Never fails to amuse.
  4. Kimmy's a dynamo.Cili padi.
  5. In her own way,she possesses a certain charm.
  6. She can look great in any uniform or item of clothing. =)
  7. We help each other off the ground when we fall...
  8. That determination...that indomitable spirit...
  9. Most of all....she's a great friend =D.Much more than I deserve actually....

That's about it.

Love ya,Kim =).

0 comments: