CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ehehe

secret admirer i heart u too...xP

cass, ur tag,

Six people to tag.
-Jane
-Ee choong
-Hui Jean
-Whoever
-Siapa-siapa
-Whoever

2. Six things I'm passionate about.
-Music
-Piano (sometimes)
-My phone
-My blog (for now
-dunno
-dunno

3. Six things i say too often.
-lol-ipop
-pulu (hahaha)
-swt...=.="
-CHILLAX
-noooooooooooooooo!
-dunno......

4. Six books I've read recently
-Does my head look big in this?
-breaking dawn
-cant remember the rest

5. Six songs I can listen to again and again and again.
-Tell Her - Jesse Mccartney
-Leavin - Jesse Mccartney
-Thunder - Boys Like Girls
-Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
-Hot and Cold - Katy Perry
-Crush - David Archuleta

6. Six things I've learnt in the past year.
-You can't trust everyone
-Scouts rock
-Life is better with friends in it..
-My class rocks
-Laughing is fun.
-..............

0 comments: